A robust company in Downtown Sacramento is currently in need of an experienced Senior Accountant to maintain the general ledger among other accounting duties of a complex department. The ideal candidate will have multi-entity reconciliation and month-end closure experience and be able to work a fast paced work environment. This is a full time, direct hire opportunity with a progressive company.
- Prepare timely and accurate financial statements in accordance with GAAP.
- Performs monthly journal entries, reconciles general ledger accounts, prepares financials and ownership schedules, as well as, researches problems and questions, and completes quarterly reporting, audit, regulatory, and various tax schedules.
- Corrects and guides other team members as to general ledger accounts and reconciliations based on financial reviews.
- Communicates frequently with the Manager and others to explain transactions on general ledger reports.
- 4 year degree required in Accounting, Finance or Business concentration.
- Experience in general accounting as typically acquired in 3 or more years.
- Experience in the healthcare industry preferred.
- Advanced skills and experience in Excel (vlookup, pivot tables, hlookup).
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles, including generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
Recruiter Contact Elizabeth Mann
(P) 916-925-2300 (E) Elizabeth@pacificstaffing.com