GALLINA LLP’s Rancho Cordova, CA office is looking for tax professionals who are seeking growth and challenges.
As a Tax Senior or Tax Supervisor with GALLINA LLP you will be required to prepare complex tax returns and review tax work papers prepared by staff associates. This role includes demonstrating strong tax research skills, participation in supervision, training and mentoring of staff and joining marketing and community organizations. You will be required to attend training on tax practice changes and updates in tax law, including serving as an instructor for in-firm trainings.
A successful Tax Senior or Tax Supervisor with GALLINA LLP:
- Manages tasks independently and within budget
- Possesses a desire to grow with the Firm / desire for upward mobility
- Participates in management and board presentations
- Provides effective and timely feedback and mentoring to staff associates
- Thrives in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- Current CPA License
- 4+ years of experience in Public Accounting
- Experience in tax preparation, including C-Corporation and S-Corporation tax returns
- Master’s Degree a plus
- Experience with tax software required; ProSystemsfx a plus
GALLINA also offers tuition assistance programs for professionals seeking a Masters in Taxation degree.
GALLINA LLP is a full service regional public accounting firm. Founded in 1972, the Sacramento-based firm has grown to over 300 professional and support staff. GALLINA LLP now serves its national and international clients through full service offices in its California offices in Newport Beach, Novato, Ontario, Rancho Cordova, Roseville, San Bruno, San Jose, and Walnut Creek; its Nevada offices in Las Vegas and Reno; its Utah office in Salt Lake City; and its Washington office in Bellevue.
GALLINA LLP is widely recognized for our industry insight in the construction and real estate industries. We also have rapidly expanding agriculture, manufacturing and international tax practices. We are known for our reputation for excellence in a variety of specialty areas including agribusiness, nonprofit, employee benefit plans, manufacturing and distribution.
Apply at www.gallina.com/careers. Deadline to apply is August 1, 2016.
Contact Katie McConnell at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 916.784.7800.