We are actively recruiting for a Senior Operations Financial Analyst to join a mission driven company in the Sacramento area. The ideal candidate will have at minimum 5 years of experience performing sophisticated financial analysis. The Financial Analyst will be mainly responsible for conducting revenue and expense modeling for senior management. This is a full time, direct hire opportunity.
• Prepares revenue forecasts and develops reports to enable the division to analyze conditions in recovering defaulted loans.
• Develops financial models and other tools to facilitate strategic planning.
• Analyzes work flow to enhance operating efficiency and evaluates potential opportunities for financial and strategic feasibility.
• Develops and recommends actions to improve business management.
• Designs, creates, and maintains reports and coordinates the preparation and distribution of all financial reporting.
• Prepares financial data, reports and analysis.
• Reviews, analyzes and interprets company financial data and makes recommendations on necessary accruals or adjustments.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
• 5+ years of relevant work experience performing sophisticated financial analysis.
• Working knowledge of financial and general accounting principles.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Ability to manage conflicting priorities and handle multiple tasks/projects concurrently.
• Knowledge of the loan industry, past loan or financial experience would be a plus.
• Proficient in Microsoft applications such as Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint.
Executive Recruiter Contact Preet Kuar
(P) 916-925-2300 (E) Preet@pacificstaffing.com