You never know what tomorrow might bring
Can you turn challenges into opportunities and always focus on what is next? At Novozymes you are expected to, because we focus on solutions to tomorrows’ environmental issues. If you like to take initiative, Novozymes is the perfect match for you.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Corporate Finance Team. The Senior Accountant will primarily be responsible for Corporate Income Tax reporting for Canadian and US entities. In addition of that, this position will have the opportunity to work with specificsprojects related to indirect tax (e.g. GST, PST, HST and multi-state sales & use tax) in order to ensure compliance with State and Provincial legislation and Federal regulation.
In this role, you will also support the fast financial closing process that is one of the most challenging activities in the Finance group in Novozymes.
- BS Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of five years’ experience in income tax, indirect taxes (e.g. GST, PST, HST)
- Computerized accounting and general ledger environment, preferably SAP
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of computer software to include word processing, spreadsheet applications, accounting and database systems.
- Absolute discretion in handling and processing confidential data
Novozymes is the world leader in bioinnovation. Together with customers across a broad array of industries we create tomorrow’s industrial biosolutions, improving our customers’ business and the use of our planet’s resources. With over 700 products used in 130 countries, Novozymes’ bioinnovations improve industrial performance and safeguard the world’s resources by offering superior and sustainable solutions for tomorrow’s ever-changing marketplace.
Novozymes is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability or veteran status.